Parent volunteers regularly organise fundraising and community events. As a charity, the P&F is completely reliant on volunteers. If you like to be involved and make a difference to the school and its community, speak to your class rep or email us at Heberpandf@gmail.com. All help is appreciated and makes a huge difference.
- Quiz Night, Thursday 23rd March @ 7.30pm - Heber School Hall: You can look forward to a night of heart-racing quiz questions, good grub available from our friends at The Great Exhibition, a well stocked bar and tunes to boot.
- Easter Egg Hunt, Friday 31st March - during school hours: There will be eggs to find, fun to be had and treats to be enjoyed. A £2 cash donation can be brought in on the day and given to teachers.
- International Evening, Friday 19th May @ 3.30pm: Families mingle and share things from their culture whether that be music, dance, food & drink, costumes and more. It's always a fantastic event and one that showcases Heber's rich and diverse heritage which helps make Heber a special school.
- Kids Fun Run, Sunday 4th June, Park and Time TBC: Watch the kids show us how it's done - a great way to start a Sunday, and always an excellent fundraiser for the school. More details to follow.
- Summer Fair – Saturday 1st July, Heber School: Stalls, games music, delicious food & drinks, plus a load of sunshine!
Keep up-to-date with recent event news by liking our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HeberParentsandFriends