Fundraising & Volunteering
All the money raised this year will be going towards upgrading the main hall – in order to improve it as a performance space with a specific emphasis on the acoustics, lighting, and performance equipment. This is an exciting project which will benefit everyone in the school.
Thank you for supporting the P&F so far, please note that you can continue to support the P&F by:
– Signing up to easyfundraising. Use easyfundraising.org.uk to do your online shopping – every time you shop, we get a donation, and it doesn’t cost you a penny! So far it has raised an impressive £1,058.95 – so please join and watch the number grow!
– Donating to JustGiving.com. Raise money by being sponsored for events such as running a marathon or Heber Family Fun Run 2019, or if you’re short on time, simply donate to the website directly at https://www.justgiving.com/pfhs – last year it raised a staggering £9,270.50!
– Ordering your Stikin Name labels using the Heber code 9323. That way Heber School is given a 30% commission. Stikin Labels are high quality permanent name labels that you stick onto the wash labels in clothes (& on any other items like shoes, water bottles, hats, etc). No need to sew or iron. You can order here: https://www.stikins.co.uk.
– Agreeing to put up an advertising board in front of your home for major school events such as the winter and summer fairs. This requires no effort on your behalf but raises up to £15 per board for the school.
– Attend our meeting to help us brainstorm new ideas and/or volunteer to help us run our events! The P&F is completely reliant on you as volunteers! Hence, if you would like to be more involved simply speak to your class rep or e-mail Heberpandf@gmail.com
We look forward to hearing from you or seeing you all at the upcoming events!
Thank you for all your fabulous support!