After School Clubs
Heber runs a varied programme of after school clubs, run by both professionals in school and from outside the school. Each club runs for 10 weeks. The programme of clubs on offer can vary each term. Clubs for children in the Foundation Stage are available from January.
How To Book
• The online booking system for the clubs will go live at 5pm on Friday 21st December 2018 and will close at 6pm on Sunday 6th January 2019. All clubs will begin week commencing Monday 14th January.
• To secure a place for your child at a club for the Spring term please go to: https://heberschool.parentseveningsystem.co.uk
• Spaces in clubs are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
• Each child can book a maximum of two clubs.
• Reception children can now book onto clubs for KS1. Please book clubs which are age appropriate to your child
• Please note that if the system allows you to make the booking, the place is confirmed immediately and your child’s name will be added to the register.
• Clubs will run from Monday 14th January until Thursday 28th March (10 weeks in all, excluding half term week February 18th – 22nd).
• If insufficient children sign up to a particular club, the club will not go ahead and we will let you know w/c 7th January.
• Once you have secured your child’s place in a club on the online system, payment becomes due.
• We would like to encourage all parents and carers to pay via ParentPay, our new online payment system. The clubs you have booked will be available to pay for on ParentPay by Tuesday 8th January.
• Alternatively, please make the payment at the office by cash or cheque. Cheques payable to Heber Primary School. Please ensure you bring the correct money as change cannot be given.
• All fees to be paid by Friday 11th January.
• If you need a reminder of your ParentPay activation code in order to pay fees online, please just ask and we can provide this.
NB. If your child is entitled to the pupil premium, there is no charge for after school clubs. If you are unsure if this applies to you, please speak to a member of the office staff who can easily check for you.
Spring Term 2019
Monday 14th January until Thursday 28th March
|Club||Tutor||Age Range||No. of children||Cost|
|Mon||Art||Ms Andreea||Reception – Year 2||15||£50|
|Lower KS2 Football||Millwall FC||Years 3 – 4 only||16||£55|
|KS2 Spanish||Ms Valentine||Years 3 – 6||15||£45|
|Tues||Spanish||Ms Galera||Reception – Year 2||15||£45|
|Drama||Ms Valentine||Reception – Year 2||15||£45|
|KS2 Crafts||Mrs Al-Ramah||Years 3 – 6||15||£50|
|KS2 Pop Choir||Ms Dyer||Years 3 – 6||15||£45|
|Weds||Football||Millwall FC||Reception – Year 2||16||£55|
(contemporary & street)
|Ms Jacobs||Years 3 – 6||15||£55|
|Thurs||Lego||Mr Roszowski||Reception – Year 2||15||£45|
|KS2 Knitting||Mrs Al-Ramah||Years 3 – 6||10||£50|
NB. 9 sessions only
No session on 31st Jan
|Mr Treen||Years 3 – 6||12||£40|
|Upper KS2 Football||Millwall FC||Years 5 – 6 only||16||£55|